TSMFL is looking for an experienced Specialist in Fundraising in the non-profit space. This is a target driven role that is rewarded with a base plus variable pay package. The purpose of the role is to create a clear sales plan, build up a potential donor database, search for tenders and then to execute timeously, to achieve the desired targets.
Requirements for this position include:
- A relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous
- More than 6 years experience in a Fundraising role
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a non-profit/donor funding environment
- An established network
- Experience is drafting delivering quality presentations
- Sound proposal writing skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Results Driven, professional and self-motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project).
This is an EE placement. The successful candidate will be expected to travel around the country to secure funding.
Candidates for these positions should submit a motivational letter and a comprehensive CV with the names of three referees and contact details to Nicole Ramjee to email@example.com or Christa Grierson via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called in for an interview. Applications close on Friday, 1 September 2017.
TSMFL reserves the right not to make an appointment.