TSMFL seeks to appoint a M&E Education Project Manager. The purpose of the role is to lead and develop the team of Facilitators nationally in order to implement the programme as intended and to ensure that they are delivering maximum benefit to the beneficiaries. Equally important, is that this role must satisfy the M&E reporting on the programme to the donors. The role requires that the job incumbent work closely with the Product and Training Manager and is required to design and implement the M&E framework that tracks and measures the objectives of the programme and those of the donors. In addition, this role is responsible overall for sound quantitative and qualitative reports.
Requirements for this position include:
- A degree in Education or any other related field
- More than 7 years experience in a similar role
- At least 3 years management experience
- Expert in M&E – proven track record of creating and implementing such initiatives
- Sound experience in programme management – experience in managing events
- Knowledge of HR practices
- Strong leadership skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Results driven, professional, organised and structured
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project).
- Must have a driver’s license and own car
This is an EE placement. The successful candidate will be expected to travel around the country to manage expectations of the team, the schools and the donors.
Candidates for these positions should submit a motivational letter and a comprehensive CV with the names of three referees and contact details to Nicole Ramjee via email to Nicole@hrsyn.co.za or Christa Grierson to email@example.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called in for an interview. Applications close on Friday, 1 September 2017.
TSMFL reserves the right not to make an appointment.